Areas of Expertise
Click on the links below to find barristers via their area of expertise
- Court of Protection
- Family - Children
- Family - Finance
- Housing and Property
- Human Rights and Public Law
Send to a friend
Sports Law Team
Based on their expertise in Regulatory and Civil fields of law, our Sports Law barristers are well-equipped to deal with major areas of litigation that relate to modern sport.
St Ives Chambers have a multi-faceted Sports Team with a growing range of expertise in disciplinary, commercial and employment disputes including personal injury and professional negligence. We are also able to offer advice and litigation for sporting bodies and organizations, as well as representing individual amateur and professional sports men and women.
Members of the Sports Law Team specialise in the following areas of law –
- Sports related personal injury and loss of potential career earnings;
- Disciplinary proceedings;
- Commercial dispute resolution: contractual disputes between participants in professional sport such as clubs, players, agents, officials and promoters;
- Challenges to the decisions of governing bodies;
- Court litigation, arbitration and panel representation.