Areas of Expertise
Click on the links below to find barristers via their area of expertise
- Court of Protection
- Family - Children
- Family - Finance
- Housing and Property
- Human Rights and Public Law
Send to a friend
Family - Children
(Year of Call 2003)
Joined Chambers: 2015
LLB (Hons) Law & Politics (Cardiff)
David is an experienced Family Law Barrister. He has been instructed in a wide range of cases at all levels of court, up to and including the Court of Appeal. He is widely instructed by parents and on behalf of children and he has particular experience in the representation of Local Authorities.
David has been instructed in a wide range of care cases, including:
- Child sexual abuse, factitious illness, shaken baby syndrome, non-accidental injuries of all levels of severity, including where life-changing injuries have been occasioned to children.
- Finding of Fact hearings involving large numbers of parties and interveners.
- Cases involving conflicting expert opinions.
- Cases where one parent has killed another.
- Cases where a parent has attempted to kill a child.
- Vulnerable parties and witnesses (including children).
- Designated Local Authority arguments.
- Cases involving foreign nationals and immigration issues.
- Cases with interlinked criminal proceedings and resolving cross-disclosure issues.
Re C (Children)  EWCA Civ 1331
Family Law Bar Association.